Get to know your customer so you can make even better decisions
Our service offers access to completely new refined bank account data in accordance with the EU's second payment services directive (PSD2.) Are you, for example, a bank or loan broker who today needs to collect information from the consumer about income and expenses? Then you will benefit greatly from this service.
What is PSD2?
As of September 2019, all European banks must make APIs available for transaction accounts and payment initiation. The reason for this is the Payment Services Directive PSD2, which entered into force at the beginning of 2018.
How can PSD2 help me?
PSD2 data will help you as a business get to know your customers better and thus help you make even better decisions. Enento Group, which includes UC, has developed a smart service that is already used by several customers in both Sweden and Finland.
Through this service, both banks themselves and third parties can access bank account information with the consumer's consent.
- Simplify the process of verifying current income
- Access categories and insights of the transaction data
- Means great opportunities with new account and transaction data and completely new ways to create value for you as our customer
- Reduce the risk of over-indebtedness
- Simplify the process of verifying the correct account