What is PSD2?
As of September 2019, all European banks must make APIs available for transaction accounts and payment initiation. The reason for this is the Payment Services Directive PSD2, which entered into force at the beginning of 2018.
How can PSD2 help me?
PSD2 data will help you as a business get to know your customers better and thus help you make even better decisions. Enento Group, which includes UC, has developed a smart service that is already used by several customers in both Sweden and Finland.
Through this service, both banks themselves and third parties can access bank account information with the consumer's consent.
- Simplify the process of verifying current income
- Access categories and insights of the transaction data
- Means great opportunities with new account and transaction data and completely new ways to create value for you as our customer
- Reduce the risk of over-indebtedness
- Simplify the process of verifying the correct account